Clinical Research Professionals
CTSI offers continuing education and networking programs for clinical research coordinators, nurses, project managers, regulatory experts, and other staff involved in clinical research.
Training programs are based on research core competencies.
Seminars and workshops
The Clinical Research Professional Development Series is a bi-weekly seminar and workshop series for clinical research professionals at the University of Minnesota. Attendees learn about current regulations, best practices, resources, and guidelines pertaining to clinical research at the University, and can network with others. CME Continuing Education Credit Hours are awarded.
CTSI provides two training offerings for Clinical Research Coordinators (CRCs):
- Foundations for Research Professionals Program is for CRCs new to research or new to the University of Minnesota (<1 year) and aims to help increase knowledge and application of U of M CRC competencies.
- The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) Online Training Modules are on-demand training for coordinators at the University and beyond who support primary investigators and teams who conduct research with human subjects. In addition to providing education for quality research practices, the training is also creating a career development pathway for CRCs.
A new Research Professional Mentor Program is set to launch fall 2018.
- Career Development Programs
- Online Training Courses
- Degree Programs
- Clinical Research Professionals
- Courses for U of M Students
- Grant Library