Clinical Research Professionals
CTSI offers continuing education and networking programs for clinical research coordinators, nurses, project managers, regulatory experts, and other staff involved in clinical research.
Training programs are based on research core competencies.
The Clinical Research Professional Development Seminar Series is a bi-weekly seminar series for clinical research professionals at the University of Minnesota. Attendees learn about current regulations, best practices, resources, and guidelines pertaining to clinical research at the University, and can network with others. CME Continuing Education Credit Hours are awarded for the seminar series.
The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) Training program trains coordinators who support primary investigators and teams that conduct research with human subjects. The comprehensive online training program helps ensure quality research practices while creating a career development pathway for CRCs.
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute job postings
- University of Minnesota job postings: Go to the U of M job site and search for the job number to view the following postings:
- Research Professional 1 - Medicinal Chemistry (305123)
- Clinical Research Associate - Psychiatry (315689)
- BMT Clinical Data Associate 1 - Clinical Trials Office (315759)
- Research Professional 2 - Radiology (315916)
- Research Professional 2 - General Internal Med (311327)
- Research Professional 2 - Family Medicine (315870)
- Clinical Research Coordinator - Peds Nephrology (315533)
- Youth and AIDS Projects - Case Manager - Infectious Diseases (314124)
- Research Coordinator - Neurology (316256)
- Regulatory Specialist - Clinical Trials Office (311765)
- Regulatory Specialist - Peds Hematology (316181)
- Clinical Research Coordinator - Pediatrics (312708)
- Clinical Research Coordinator - Renal and Hypertension Div (315774)
- Research Professional 2 - Lab Manager - Neuroscience (316557)
- Research Professional 3 - School of Nursing (315982)
- Clinical Research Coordinator - Gynecologic Oncology (315502)
- Research Professional 3 - LMP Administration (316565)
- Research Professional 3 - Medical Devices Center (316606)
- Regulatory Specialist 2 - Clinical Trials Office (316273)
- Oncology Research Nurse - Clinical Trials Office (314955)
- Other job sites: