Clinical Research Professionals
CTSI offers continuing education and networking programs for clinical research coordinators, nurses, project managers, regulatory experts, and other staff involved in clinical research.
Training programs are based on research core competencies.
The Clinical Research Professional Development Seminar Series is a bi-weekly seminar series for clinical research professionals at the University of Minnesota. Attendees learn about current regulations, best practices, resources, and guidelines pertaining to clinical research at the University, and can network with others. CME Continuing Education Credit Hours are awarded for the seminar series.
The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) Training program trains coordinators who support primary investigators and teams that conduct research with human subjects. The comprehensive online training program helps ensure quality research practices while creating a career development pathway for CRCs.
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute job postings
- University of Minnesota job postings: Go to the U of M job site and search for the job number to view the following postings:
- Clinical Research Coordinator (Job Opening 315748)
- Clinical Research Advocate (Job Opening 315689)
- Research Professional 1 - Medicinal Chemistry (CCRB) (Job Opening 305123)
- BMT Clinical Data Associate 1 (Job Opening 315759)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (Job Opening 315935)
- Regulatory Specialist (Job Opening 311765)
- Research Professional 2 (Job Opening 315916)
- Research Coordinator (Job Opening 315220)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (Job Opening 312708)
- Study Therapist (Job Opening 315349)
- Regulatory Specialist (Job Opening 316181)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (Job Opening 311533)
- Site Coordinator: Fort Campbell, Kentucky (Job Opening 316115)
- Site Coordinator: JBLM, Washington (Job Opening 316120)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (Job Opening 315774)
- Research Professional 2 (Job Opening 311327)
- Research Professional 2 (Job Opening 315870)
- Youth and AIDS Project - Case Manager (Job Opening 314124)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (Job Opening 314267)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (Job Opening 315502)
- Research Professional 3 (Job Opening 315982)
- Oncology Clinical Research Nurse (Job Opening 314955)
- Other job sites: