Shortly after healthcare system M Health Fairview converted Bethesda into a COVID-19 hospital, they teamed up with CTSI. Together, the partners built a robust infrastructure for COVID-19 research, pursuing innovative ways to engage Bethesda patients in the research process and optimize the way studies are conducted.
The Biorepository and Laboratory Services (BLS) sunrise plan has been approved and the group has resumed some operations.
More than 100 visitors attended the Clinical Research Support Center Open House earlier this month to help celebrate the new center’s grand opening, network with colleagues, and learn about the support and resources available to U of M clinical researchers and study teams.
A recently enhanced partnership between CTSI's Biorepository and Laboratory Services (BLS) and the Department of Anatomic Pathology aims to increase availability of well-curated human research specimens and more efficiently process specimens for analysis by University of Minnesota investigators.
CTSI recently debuted lower rates and a more flexible rate structure for University of Minnesota investigators using CTSI’s Biorepository & Laboratory Services (BLS) for collecting, processing, and distributing de-identified human specimens.
Cole Drifka, PhD, recently joined CTSI as Biorepository and Laboratory Services (BLS) Manager.
In this role, Dr. Drifka will manage and develop a state-of-the-art integrated biorepository to serve the needs of investigators who require access to human specimens for their research.
In addition to histology, immunohistochemistry and digital imaging services, CTSI’s Biological Materials Procurement Network (BioNet) tissue procurement facility provides researchers with high-quality tissue procurement services in compliance with best industry practices and current regulations.
BioNet has unveiled a convenient new request process to enable researchers to request BioNet registration and services through the CTR Portal, a web-based system from CTSI that enables research teams to request research services.
- Academic Health Center / Health Sciences (39)
- Accelerating discoveries (59)
- Advancing child health discoveries (28)
- Biomedical informatics (28)
- Biostatistical support (18)
- BLS (BioNet) (9)
- BMIP (32)
- BPIC (19)
- CEARCH (71)
- Clinical data repository (14)
- Clinical research professional (10)
- Clinical research services (51)
- Clinical trial management system / OnCore (13)
- Clinical trials (30)
- Community engagement in research (79)
- Community Engagement Studio (2)
- Community Research Institute (1)
- CTR Portal (5)
- CTRS (38)
- CTSA consortium (18)
- CTSI event (34)
- CTSI-Ed (99)
- Early-stage research (39)
- Fairview Research Administration (13)
- Grant (85)
- i2b2 (5)
- Interdisciplinary research (10)
- M Health (9)
- MARCH (1)
- Multisite research (15)
- NCATS (24)
- NIH (26)
- ODAT (51)
- Participate in a study (10)
- PCORI (3)
- Pilot funding (41)
- REDCap (8)
- Regulatory support (18)
- Research career & workforce development (97)
- Research mentor (43)
- Research participant recruitment (17)
- Research Toolkit (3)
- Research tools (45)
- ResearchMatch (2)
- RFA (31)
- Specimen procurement (9)
- StudyFinder (11)
- Team Science (44)
- University of Minnesota (177)