IT and CTMS Director Josh Fehrmann is excited to start serving in his new role while expanding and maintaining strong IT partnerships with CTSI experts to continue the tradition of delivering IT solutions and innovations.
More than 100 visitors attended the Clinical Research Support Center Open House earlier this month to help celebrate the new center’s grand opening, network with colleagues, and learn about the support and resources available to U of M clinical researchers and study teams.
Know these ten tips when citing National Institutes of Health funding, including through the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences’ Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) program.
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) recently approved $93.5 million to support clinical research data networks that together will form an ambitious new resource known as PCORnet, the National Patient-Centered Clinical Research Network. One of the 29 data networks supported by the grant is the Greater Plains Collaborative (GPC), which includes the University of Minnesota's Academic Health Center.
REDCap, or Research Electronic Data Capture, has taken off at the University of Minnesota. REDCap is a software application that provides secure, web-based data entry for clinical studies and a user-friendly interface to create online surveys and databases.
Are you looking for a more efficient way to capture and manage your data? CTSI may be able to help with REDCap (or Research Electronic Data Capture), a secure web application designed exclusively to support data capture for research.
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) has scheduled a planned shut down of the WBOB data center which will impact CTSI systems including the CTR Portal, the clinical research unit scheduling system, and REDCap. The service interruption will begin Saturday afternoon, October 1, 2011 at 2:00 PM. These CTSI systems are scheduled to be restored by 12:00 Noon Sunday, October 2.
- Academic Health Center / Health Sciences (37)
- Accelerating discoveries (55)
- Advancing child health discoveries (27)
- Biomedical informatics (23)
- Biostatistical support (15)
- BLS (BioNet) (7)
- BMIP (26)
- BPIC (12)
- CEARCH (68)
- Clinical data repository (12)
- Clinical research professional (10)
- Clinical research services (45)
- Clinical trial management system / OnCore (11)
- Clinical trials (26)
- Community engagement in research (75)
- Community Engagement Studio (2)
- Community Research Institute (1)
- CTR Portal (5)
- CTRS (34)
- CTSA consortium (17)
- CTSI event (32)
- CTSI-Ed (90)
- Early-stage research (39)
- Fairview Research Administration (11)
- Grant (81)
- i2b2 (5)
- Interdisciplinary research (10)
- M Health (6)
- MARCH (1)
- Multisite research (14)
- NCATS (23)
- NIH (26)
- ODAT (47)
- Participate in a study (9)
- PCORI (3)
- Pilot funding (38)
- REDCap (7)
- Regulatory support (10)
- Research career & workforce development (91)
- Research mentor (43)
- Research participant recruitment (15)
- Research Toolkit (3)
- Research tools (38)
- ResearchMatch (2)
- RFA (30)
- Specimen procurement (6)
- StudyFinder (10)
- Team Science (39)
- University of Minnesota (164)