Congratulations to David Largaespada, Ph.D., professor in the departments of Genetics, Cell Biology and Development and Pediatrics, for being awarded the prestigious American Cancer Society (ACS) Research Professor Award.
Largaespada, who has used the Sleeping Beauty transposon to identify and better understand cancer genes, is only the second University of Minnesota faculty member to receive the award.
The Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) is pleased to announce the 2012 Novel Methods Pilot awardees. This funding provides support for investigators to incorporate novel methods into their translational research programs.
The CTSI Office of Discovery and Translation (ODAT) announces a new pilot funding opportunity for junior investigators conducting early stage translational research, which is defined as research focused on transitioning a basic science discovery to the clinical setting.
The Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) Office of Discovery and Translation (ODAT) is pleased to announce the 2012 Translational Grant awardees. This funding opportunity differs from traditional internal award programs by virtue of the fact that the investigators will enter into a partnership with ODAT to facilitate the achievement of specific metrics and endpoints.
Meet Sandra Wells, ODAT Project Manager. Sandra joined CTSI in January 2012.
The Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) is pleased to announce two pilot funding opportunities designed to support the broad spectrum of translational science research at the University of Minnesota and in our communities.
The Minnesota Partnership for Biotechnology and Medical Genomics has released their 2011 Request for Research Proposals, offering up to $3 million in total costs. Awards of any size will be considered; most proposals will be in the $200,000 to $1,000,000 range.
- Academic Health Center / Health Sciences (37)
- Accelerating discoveries (55)
- Advancing child health discoveries (27)
- Biomedical informatics (22)
- Biostatistical support (15)
- BLS (BioNet) (7)
- BMIP (25)
- BPIC (12)
- CEARCH (66)
- Clinical data repository (12)
- Clinical research professional (10)
- Clinical research services (45)
- Clinical trial management system / OnCore (10)
- Clinical trials (26)
- Community engagement in research (74)
- Community Engagement Studio (2)
- Community Research Institute (1)
- CTR Portal (5)
- CTRS (34)
- CTSA consortium (17)
- CTSI event (32)
- CTSI-Ed (90)
- Early-stage research (39)
- Fairview Research Administration (11)
- Grant (81)
- i2b2 (5)
- Interdisciplinary research (10)
- M Health (6)
- MARCH (1)
- Multisite research (14)
- NCATS (23)
- NIH (26)
- ODAT (47)
- Participate in a study (9)
- PCORI (3)
- Pilot funding (38)
- REDCap (6)
- Regulatory support (10)
- Research career & workforce development (91)
- Research mentor (43)
- Research participant recruitment (15)
- Research Toolkit (3)
- Research tools (38)
- ResearchMatch (2)
- RFA (30)
- Specimen procurement (6)
- StudyFinder (10)
- Team Science (39)
- University of Minnesota (163)