CTSI’s Clinical and Translational Research Services (CTRS) group announces its grantees for stage 1 of its two-stage pilot funding program available to full-time University of Minnesota faculty for the planning and successful implementation of clinical interventional pilot studies.
Stories in the Minnesota Daily and KSTP-TV described how researchers from the University of Minnesota and Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota are teaming up to help Somali children and families better manage Type 1 diabetes.
CTSI has announced the annual winners of the 2015 Community Health Collaborative Grants, which support community-University pilot research projects that address important health issues identified by Minnesota communities.
Eight research collaborations between University researchers and Minnesota-based community organizations will receive funding through CTSI’s Dissemination and Implementation Awards program.
Three Minnesotans -- including two with CTSI connections -- were among the 47 new projects funded through the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute's (PCORI) Pipeline to Proposal Awards program. The program awards funding to build partnerships among patients, other healthcare stakeholders, and researchers who share interest in a particular health issue and a desire to participate in patient-centered outcomes research.
Five research projects were awarded through the Translational Product Development Fund (TPDF) program, a joint initiative between CTSI and the Mayo Clinic Center for Clinical and Translational Science (CCaTS), in conjunction with the Minnesota Partnership for Biotechnology and Medical Genomics (MNP). The program supports health research projects that intend to develop a novel therapeutic compound, device, diagnostic, or IT product, and have the potential to be commercialized.
CTSI has released RFAs for the Translational Product Development Fund and the Pediatric Medical Device Translational Grant Program. Mandatory letters of intent due May 1.
CTSI's Dissemination & Implementation Awards program is now accepting proposals.
- Academic Health Center / Health Sciences (37)
- Accelerating discoveries (55)
- Advancing child health discoveries (27)
- Biomedical informatics (22)
- Biostatistical support (15)
- BLS (BioNet) (7)
- BMIP (25)
- BPIC (12)
- CEARCH (66)
- Clinical data repository (12)
- Clinical research professional (10)
- Clinical research services (45)
- Clinical trial management system / OnCore (10)
- Clinical trials (26)
- Community engagement in research (74)
- Community Engagement Studio (2)
- Community Research Institute (1)
- CTR Portal (5)
- CTRS (34)
- CTSA consortium (17)
- CTSI event (32)
- CTSI-Ed (90)
- Early-stage research (39)
- Fairview Research Administration (11)
- Grant (81)
- i2b2 (5)
- Interdisciplinary research (10)
- M Health (6)
- MARCH (1)
- Multisite research (14)
- NCATS (23)
- NIH (26)
- ODAT (47)
- Participate in a study (9)
- PCORI (3)
- Pilot funding (38)
- REDCap (6)
- Regulatory support (10)
- Research career & workforce development (91)
- Research mentor (43)
- Research participant recruitment (15)
- Research Toolkit (3)
- Research tools (38)
- ResearchMatch (2)
- RFA (30)
- Specimen procurement (6)
- StudyFinder (10)
- Team Science (39)
- University of Minnesota (163)