The Mothers Leading Science leadership development program welcomes twelve female faculty and health science researchers to the 2020-2021 cohort.
This year's virtual Poster Session included awards for outstanding posters and presentations. Awardees included participants in CTSI's community engagement and education programs and the Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women's Health program.
CTSI’s Research Education, Training, and Career Development Core recognized Jayne Fulkerson, PhD, and Glenn Simmons, Jr., as Mentors of the Year during the annual 2020 Poster Session.
CTSI has welcomed 17 scholars into career development programs designed to help advance the University of Minnesota’s rising stars in health research.
Glenn Simmons Jr., PhD, is co-leading an effort to test wastewater across Minnesota. This would help scientists and public health officials see how prevalent the virus is in a given community and understand where the virus is spiking or trending downward.
Read a recap of the inaugural NLITeS cohort's commencement, including participant details and presentations.
Dr. Rebekah Summers shares her experience in the TL1 Translational Research Program, how it has served her research and career goals, and advice for potential applicants to the program in this video and profile.
CTSI’s KL2 Scholars Career Development Program is now accepting applications. Apply now for protected time to conduct research, research career development, and funding support.
CTSI’s Research Education, Training, and Career Development Core announces a Request for Applications for PReP and A-PReP, two summer career development programs for undergraduate and doctoral-level health sciences students. Learn more and apply for this valuable career development and education opportunity.
CTSI Scholar Brian Sweis, PhD, received the Lindsley Prize in Behavioral Neuroscience from the Society of Neuroscience for his novel translational research on neuroeconomics applied to psychiatric disorders. Learn more about Dr. Sweis's work and his ongoing participation in the Translational Research Development Program. Congratulations, Dr. Sweis!
- Academic Health Center / Health Sciences (39)
- Accelerating discoveries (59)
- Advancing child health discoveries (28)
- Biomedical informatics (28)
- Biostatistical support (18)
- BLS (BioNet) (9)
- BMIP (32)
- BPIC (19)
- CEARCH (71)
- Clinical data repository (14)
- Clinical research professional (10)
- Clinical research services (51)
- Clinical trial management system / OnCore (13)
- Clinical trials (30)
- Community engagement in research (79)
- Community Engagement Studio (2)
- Community Research Institute (1)
- CTR Portal (5)
- CTRS (38)
- CTSA consortium (18)
- CTSI event (34)
- CTSI-Ed (99)
- Early-stage research (39)
- Fairview Research Administration (13)
- Grant (85)
- i2b2 (5)
- Interdisciplinary research (10)
- M Health (9)
- MARCH (1)
- Multisite research (15)
- NCATS (24)
- NIH (26)
- ODAT (51)
- Participate in a study (10)
- PCORI (3)
- Pilot funding (41)
- REDCap (8)
- Regulatory support (18)
- Research career & workforce development (97)
- Research mentor (43)
- Research participant recruitment (17)
- Research Toolkit (3)
- Research tools (45)
- ResearchMatch (2)
- RFA (31)
- Specimen procurement (9)
- StudyFinder (11)
- Team Science (44)
- University of Minnesota (177)