Thanks to CTSI’s Community Research Van, research teams have a new opportunity to conduct health studies out in the community at no cost to them. The mobile health lab is available by request to qualifying studies, and can be taken anywhere in the five-state area.
Eight research collaborations between University researchers and Minnesota-based community organizations will receive funding through CTSI’s Dissemination and Implementation Awards program.
Three Minnesotans -- including two with CTSI connections -- were among the 47 new projects funded through the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute's (PCORI) Pipeline to Proposal Awards program. The program awards funding to build partnerships among patients, other healthcare stakeholders, and researchers who share interest in a particular health issue and a desire to participate in patient-centered outcomes research.
Milton "Mickey" Eder, PhD, a Family Medicine and Community Health research faculty member, has been named the CTSI Associate Director for Populations and Community Engagement (PCE). Dr. Eder joined the University of Minnesota's Family Medicine and Community Health research faculty in 2014 to conduct translational and primary care practice-based research.
CTSI team member and School of Public Health Professor Kathleen Call, PhD, has received the University of Minnesota President's Community-Engaged Faculty Scholar Award.
CTSI's Dissemination & Implementation Awards program is now accepting proposals.
The Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) is now accepting applications for the Community Health Collaborative Grants Program. This funding program supports community-university pilot research projects that address important health issues identified by Minnesota communities
The Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) has awarded funds to support 15 research projects that will be conducted by U of M investigators and their collaborators. Funding from three CTSI grant programs will support a wide range of projects, from early-stage, translational research to clinical research to community-engaged research. Congratulations to our newest awardees!
- Academic Health Center / Health Sciences (37)
- Accelerating discoveries (57)
- Advancing child health discoveries (28)
- Biomedical informatics (25)
- Biostatistical support (17)
- BLS (BioNet) (8)
- BMIP (27)
- BPIC (15)
- CEARCH (70)
- Clinical data repository (12)
- Clinical research professional (10)
- Clinical research services (48)
- Clinical trial management system / OnCore (11)
- Clinical trials (27)
- Community engagement in research (76)
- Community Engagement Studio (2)
- Community Research Institute (1)
- CTR Portal (5)
- CTRS (36)
- CTSA consortium (18)
- CTSI event (32)
- CTSI-Ed (95)
- Early-stage research (39)
- Fairview Research Administration (12)
- Grant (84)
- i2b2 (5)
- Interdisciplinary research (10)
- M Health (6)
- MARCH (1)
- Multisite research (15)
- NCATS (24)
- NIH (26)
- ODAT (49)
- Participate in a study (10)
- PCORI (3)
- Pilot funding (39)
- REDCap (8)
- Regulatory support (14)
- Research career & workforce development (96)
- Research mentor (43)
- Research participant recruitment (16)
- Research Toolkit (3)
- Research tools (40)
- ResearchMatch (2)
- RFA (31)
- Specimen procurement (7)
- StudyFinder (11)
- Team Science (40)
- University of Minnesota (170)