CTSI's Community Health Collaborative Grants Program has released a request for applications, and will fund high-impact research projects involving the University and the broader community. It anticipates awarding $25,000-47,500 per project.
The University of Minnesota Medical School is searching for nationally prominent researchers who are outstanding leaders in their field to develop the University’s specialized Medical Discovery Teams (MDT).
CTSI, in partnership with the University’s Department of Pediatrics and Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, is now accepting applications for its second cycle of the Child Health Collaborative Grant Awards. The groups teamed up in 2014 to create this grant program as part of a broader effort to support research partnerships among community and University child health researchers.
CTSI is now accepting applications for three of its 2016 funding and career development programs.
CTSI is committed to training up-and-coming investigators so they can lead successful research careers, and uncover breakthroughs that can create a healthier tomorrow.
Stories in the Minnesota Daily and KSTP-TV described how researchers from the University of Minnesota and Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota are teaming up to help Somali children and families better manage Type 1 diabetes.
Minnesota House Representative Joe Schomacker and several staff members from the Minnesota House of Representatives’ Higher Education and Health and Human Services Committees toured CTSI’s Community Research Van at the University of Minnesota campus last week.
This year’s Minnesota State Fair will feature several CTSI-supported studies and the StudyFinder kiosk -- all in the University of Minnesota’s Driven to Discover Building.
CTSI has announced the annual winners of the 2015 Community Health Collaborative Grants, which support community-University pilot research projects that address important health issues identified by Minnesota communities.
- Academic Health Center / Health Sciences (37)
- Accelerating discoveries (57)
- Advancing child health discoveries (28)
- Biomedical informatics (25)
- Biostatistical support (17)
- BLS (BioNet) (8)
- BMIP (27)
- BPIC (15)
- CEARCH (70)
- Clinical data repository (12)
- Clinical research professional (10)
- Clinical research services (48)
- Clinical trial management system / OnCore (11)
- Clinical trials (27)
- Community engagement in research (76)
- Community Engagement Studio (2)
- Community Research Institute (1)
- CTR Portal (5)
- CTRS (36)
- CTSA consortium (18)
- CTSI event (32)
- CTSI-Ed (95)
- Early-stage research (39)
- Fairview Research Administration (12)
- Grant (84)
- i2b2 (5)
- Interdisciplinary research (10)
- M Health (6)
- MARCH (1)
- Multisite research (15)
- NCATS (24)
- NIH (26)
- ODAT (49)
- Participate in a study (10)
- PCORI (3)
- Pilot funding (39)
- REDCap (8)
- Regulatory support (14)
- Research career & workforce development (96)
- Research mentor (43)
- Research participant recruitment (16)
- Research Toolkit (3)
- Research tools (40)
- ResearchMatch (2)
- RFA (31)
- Specimen procurement (7)
- StudyFinder (11)
- Team Science (40)
- University of Minnesota (170)