CTSI’s BDAC has partnered with the Association for Clinical and Translational Science's Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design Special Interest Group to create the Biostats4You website. The website identifies and reviews biostatistical training tools and resources for medical and public health researchers and professionals who wish to learn more about biostatistics. Learn more about this new biostatistics resource.
The Clinical Research Support Center is celebrating many achievements since opening its doors in September and remains steadfast on its focus to identify the appropriate experts and functional groups to support researchers and study teams as they navigate and advance projects through the clinical research process.
A new online biostatistics module, “A SMART Way to Develop Adaptive Intervention Strategies,” is now available for clinical research professionals, biostatisticians, and other faculty who wish to learn about the experimental research design called Sequential Multiple Assignment Randomized Trial (SMART).
CTSI joins the world-wide celebration May 20 to recognize Clinical Trials Day to honor those who are at the forefront of conducting and raising awareness of clinical trials across the health sciences and throughout the University of Minnesota to improve health.
CTSI is now accepting Letters of Intent for its two-year K-R01 Transition to Independence Program that provides up to five faculty annually with mentorship, oversight, $50,000 in pilot research funds, and programming that aims to place junior investigators with K awards conducting clinical and translational research further on the path toward R01 awards.
David Vock, PhD, who is part of CTSI’s Biostatistical Design and Analysis Center (BDAC), and Rui Zhang, PhD, MS, who is part of CTSI’s Biomedical Informatics Program (BMIP) and serves as the leader of the Natural Language Processing services through the Best Practices Integrated Informatics Collaborative Core, were recently awarded three-year McKnight Presidential Fellowships.
More than 100 visitors attended the Clinical Research Support Center Open House earlier this month to help celebrate the new center’s grand opening, network with colleagues, and learn about the support and resources available to U of M clinical researchers and study teams.
University of Minnesota faculty members were recently honored for their excellence in research mentorship at CTSI's annual Poster Session.
“CTSI’s support of our research has been an important part of our overarching efforts to influence policy decisions, advance the dental therapist profession, and better serve the communities who can benefit the most from these practitioners.”
- Dr. Karl Self, one of the two CTSI-supported University of Minnesota School of Dentistry researchers at the forefront of the emerging dental therapist profession.
- Academic Health Center / Health Sciences (37)
- Accelerating discoveries (57)
- Advancing child health discoveries (28)
- Biomedical informatics (25)
- Biostatistical support (17)
- BLS (BioNet) (8)
- BMIP (27)
- BPIC (15)
- CEARCH (70)
- Clinical data repository (12)
- Clinical research professional (10)
- Clinical research services (48)
- Clinical trial management system / OnCore (11)
- Clinical trials (27)
- Community engagement in research (76)
- Community Engagement Studio (2)
- Community Research Institute (1)
- CTR Portal (5)
- CTRS (36)
- CTSA consortium (18)
- CTSI event (32)
- CTSI-Ed (95)
- Early-stage research (39)
- Fairview Research Administration (12)
- Grant (84)
- i2b2 (5)
- Interdisciplinary research (10)
- M Health (6)
- MARCH (1)
- Multisite research (15)
- NCATS (24)
- NIH (26)
- ODAT (49)
- Participate in a study (10)
- PCORI (3)
- Pilot funding (39)
- REDCap (8)
- Regulatory support (14)
- Research career & workforce development (96)
- Research mentor (43)
- Research participant recruitment (16)
- Research Toolkit (3)
- Research tools (40)
- ResearchMatch (2)
- RFA (31)
- Specimen procurement (7)
- StudyFinder (11)
- Team Science (40)
- University of Minnesota (170)