Advancing child health discoveries
Stories in the Minnesota Daily and KSTP-TV described how researchers from the University of Minnesota and Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota are teaming up to help Somali children and families better manage Type 1 diabetes.
CTSI has released RFAs for the Translational Product Development Fund and the Pediatric Medical Device Translational Grant Program. Mandatory letters of intent due May 1.
The University of Minnesota Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI), in partnership with the University's Department of Pediatrics and Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, is now accepting applications for the 2014 Child Health Collaborative Grant Award. The groups teamed up to create this new grant program as part of a broader effort to support research partnerships among community and University child health researchers.
The Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) and Pediatric Device Innovation Consortium (PDIC) have announced the inaugural awardees of the Pediatric Medical Device Translational Grant Program.
The Clinical and Translational Science Institute and Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota have formed a first-of-its-kind group dedicated to improving the health of Minnesota's children.
On November 16, the group will host the first in a series of Research in Child Health Dinner Forums.
The Minnesota Children's Health Research Collaborative will host a dinner forum on May 10 on the topic of adolescent health and sexuality. This is the second in a series of Research in Child Health Dinner Forum meetings, which represent a unique collaboration between Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota and the Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) at the University of Minnesota.
- Academic Health Center / Health Sciences (37)
- Accelerating discoveries (55)
- Advancing child health discoveries (27)
- Biomedical informatics (22)
- Biostatistical support (15)
- BLS (BioNet) (7)
- BMIP (25)
- BPIC (12)
- CEARCH (66)
- Clinical data repository (12)
- Clinical research professional (10)
- Clinical research services (45)
- Clinical trial management system / OnCore (10)
- Clinical trials (26)
- Community engagement in research (74)
- Community Engagement Studio (2)
- Community Research Institute (1)
- CTR Portal (5)
- CTRS (34)
- CTSA consortium (17)
- CTSI event (32)
- CTSI-Ed (90)
- Early-stage research (39)
- Fairview Research Administration (11)
- Grant (81)
- i2b2 (5)
- Interdisciplinary research (10)
- M Health (6)
- MARCH (1)
- Multisite research (14)
- NCATS (23)
- NIH (26)
- ODAT (47)
- Participate in a study (9)
- PCORI (3)
- Pilot funding (38)
- REDCap (6)
- Regulatory support (10)
- Research career & workforce development (91)
- Research mentor (43)
- Research participant recruitment (15)
- Research Toolkit (3)
- Research tools (38)
- ResearchMatch (2)
- RFA (30)
- Specimen procurement (6)
- StudyFinder (10)
- Team Science (39)
- University of Minnesota (163)