Working with CTSI
Accelerating research has become more important than ever in the face of a global pandemic. By creating a model that meets the need for speed, the Clinical Research Support Center (CRSC) can hasten the development of therapeutics—not just for one candidate, but for COVID-19 treatments being developed across UMN.
Katy Backes Kozhimannil, PhD, will lead a new aligned rural health initiative for CTSI and the Office of Academic Clinical Affairs (OACA). Carrie Henning-Smith, PhD, will also join CTSI’s Office of Rural Health as Deputy Director.
CTSI is pleased to announce the appointment of Steve Johnson, PhD, as Scientific Director, CTSI Clinical Informatics Services and Collaborative Science and Gretchen Sieger as Director of Operations, Clinical Informatics Services.
Shortly after healthcare system M Health Fairview converted Bethesda into a COVID-19 hospital, they teamed up with CTSI. Together, the partners built a robust infrastructure for COVID-19 research, pursuing innovative ways to engage Bethesda patients in the research process and optimize the way studies are conducted.
In the past few weeks, Minnesota communities have experienced incredible tragedy and many layers of grief.
Research is the path forward in this global pandemic, and CTSI, like organizations around the world, is committed to accelerating these discoveries.
IT and CTMS Director Josh Fehrmann is excited to start serving in his new role while expanding and maintaining strong IT partnerships with CTSI experts to continue the tradition of delivering IT solutions and innovations.
The Clinical Research Support Center is celebrating many achievements since opening its doors in September and remains steadfast on its focus to identify the appropriate experts and functional groups to support researchers and study teams as they navigate and advance projects through the clinical research process.
The Clinical Research Support Center's Feasibility Review provides integral support for researchers developing clinical studies. Hear from PIs the Review has benefitted, and find out how to take advantage of this free service.
- Academic Health Center / Health Sciences (39)
- Accelerating discoveries (59)
- Advancing child health discoveries (28)
- Biomedical informatics (28)
- Biostatistical support (17)
- BLS (BioNet) (9)
- BMIP (31)
- BPIC (18)
- CEARCH (71)
- Clinical data repository (14)
- Clinical research professional (10)
- Clinical research services (50)
- Clinical trial management system / OnCore (12)
- Clinical trials (30)
- Community engagement in research (78)
- Community Engagement Studio (2)
- Community Research Institute (1)
- CTR Portal (5)
- CTRS (38)
- CTSA consortium (18)
- CTSI event (33)
- CTSI-Ed (97)
- Early-stage research (39)
- Fairview Research Administration (13)
- Grant (85)
- i2b2 (5)
- Interdisciplinary research (10)
- M Health (9)
- MARCH (1)
- Multisite research (15)
- NCATS (24)
- NIH (26)
- ODAT (51)
- Participate in a study (10)
- PCORI (3)
- Pilot funding (41)
- REDCap (8)
- Regulatory support (17)
- Research career & workforce development (96)
- Research mentor (43)
- Research participant recruitment (16)
- Research Toolkit (3)
- Research tools (44)
- ResearchMatch (2)
- RFA (31)
- Specimen procurement (9)
- StudyFinder (11)
- Team Science (42)
- University of Minnesota (176)