This year’s Minnesota State Fair will feature several CTSI-supported studies and the StudyFinder kiosk -- all in the University of Minnesota’s Driven to Discover Building.
Five research projects were awarded through the Translational Product Development Fund (TPDF) program, a joint initiative between CTSI and the Mayo Clinic Center for Clinical and Translational Science (CCaTS), in conjunction with the Minnesota Partnership for Biotechnology and Medical Genomics (MNP). The program supports health research projects that intend to develop a novel therapeutic compound, device, diagnostic, or IT product, and have the potential to be commercialized.
CTSI has released RFAs for the Translational Product Development Fund and the Pediatric Medical Device Translational Grant Program. Mandatory letters of intent due May 1.
CTSI's Dissemination & Implementation Awards program is now accepting proposals.
CTSI is now accepting applications for three programs that help U of M junior investigators build their research careers.
Programs provide a comprehensive career development infrastructure that supports awardees via funding, mentorship, exclusive seminars, individualized development plans, and ongoing support.
The Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) is now accepting applications for the Community Health Collaborative Grants Program. This funding program supports community-university pilot research projects that address important health issues identified by Minnesota communities
The University of Minnesota Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI), in partnership with the University's Department of Pediatrics and Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, is now accepting applications for the 2014 Child Health Collaborative Grant Award. The groups teamed up to create this new grant program as part of a broader effort to support research partnerships among community and University child health researchers.
Investigators from the University of Minnesota and the Mayo Clinic have a new opportunity to advance their research, thanks to the launch of the Translational Product Development Fund (TPDF).
- Academic Health Center / Health Sciences (37)
- Accelerating discoveries (56)
- Advancing child health discoveries (27)
- Biomedical informatics (23)
- Biostatistical support (16)
- BLS (BioNet) (7)
- BMIP (26)
- BPIC (12)
- CEARCH (68)
- Clinical data repository (12)
- Clinical research professional (10)
- Clinical research services (46)
- Clinical trial management system / OnCore (11)
- Clinical trials (26)
- Community engagement in research (75)
- Community Engagement Studio (2)
- Community Research Institute (1)
- CTR Portal (5)
- CTRS (35)
- CTSA consortium (17)
- CTSI event (32)
- CTSI-Ed (92)
- Early-stage research (39)
- Fairview Research Administration (11)
- Grant (83)
- i2b2 (5)
- Interdisciplinary research (10)
- M Health (6)
- MARCH (1)
- Multisite research (14)
- NCATS (23)
- NIH (26)
- ODAT (48)
- Participate in a study (9)
- PCORI (3)
- Pilot funding (38)
- REDCap (7)
- Regulatory support (10)
- Research career & workforce development (93)
- Research mentor (43)
- Research participant recruitment (15)
- Research Toolkit (3)
- Research tools (39)
- ResearchMatch (2)
- RFA (31)
- Specimen procurement (6)
- StudyFinder (10)
- Team Science (39)
- University of Minnesota (164)