CTSI's programs & support
CTSI’s Office of Discovery and Translation is supporting the development of novel solutions designed to reduce health disparities.
Meet the seven Scholars joining two CTSI junior faculty training programs, the K-R01 Transition to Independence Program and Pre-K Discovery Scholars Program, in 2021.
The 2021 Power of Partnerships event focused on building trust in science and the Covid-19 vaccine through community academic dialogue.
The Mothers Leading Science leadership development program welcomes twelve female faculty and health science researchers to the 2020-2021 cohort.
In this newly created CTSI leadership position, Dr. Núñez will collaborate with CTSI staff and faculty to shape and enact initiatives that promote inclusive excellence across the organization and with our communities.
This year's virtual Poster Session included awards for outstanding posters and presentations. Awardees included participants in CTSI's community engagement and education programs and the Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women's Health program.
The app collects patient-reported data in a way that can be used by the provider’s EHR system, arming clinicians with information that can improve diagnoses and patient outcomes.
A University of Minnesota feasibility review support service recently received special recognition from the Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA). This free service helps UMN researchers enhance their protocols and get studies started quickly.
CTSI’s Research Education, Training, and Career Development Core recognized Jayne Fulkerson, PhD, and Glenn Simmons, Jr., as Mentors of the Year during the annual 2020 Poster Session.
CTSI’s Office of Discovery and Translation has selected five UMN innovations related to COVID-19 for the 2020 Translational Grant Program. Awardees will receive support for their research on COVID-19 prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Academic Health Center / Health Sciences (39)
- Accelerating discoveries (59)
- Advancing child health discoveries (28)
- Biomedical informatics (28)
- Biostatistical support (18)
- BLS (BioNet) (9)
- BMIP (32)
- BPIC (19)
- CEARCH (71)
- Clinical data repository (14)
- Clinical research professional (10)
- Clinical research services (51)
- Clinical trial management system / OnCore (13)
- Clinical trials (30)
- Community engagement in research (79)
- Community Engagement Studio (2)
- Community Research Institute (1)
- CTR Portal (5)
- CTRS (38)
- CTSA consortium (18)
- CTSI event (34)
- CTSI-Ed (99)
- Early-stage research (39)
- Fairview Research Administration (13)
- Grant (85)
- i2b2 (5)
- Interdisciplinary research (10)
- M Health (9)
- MARCH (1)
- Multisite research (15)
- NCATS (24)
- NIH (26)
- ODAT (51)
- Participate in a study (10)
- PCORI (3)
- Pilot funding (41)
- REDCap (8)
- Regulatory support (18)
- Research career & workforce development (97)
- Research mentor (43)
- Research participant recruitment (17)
- Research Toolkit (3)
- Research tools (45)
- ResearchMatch (2)
- RFA (31)
- Specimen procurement (9)
- StudyFinder (11)
- Team Science (44)
- University of Minnesota (177)