CTSI's programs & support
To mitigate risk of COVID-19, two University of Minnesota (UMN) researchers are analyzing factors such as race, economic stability, living environment, education, and more to get a more comprehensive, holistic picture of health. This will help the healthcare system better respond to underrepresented, under-resourced patients during the COVID-19 crisis.
The Biorepository and Laboratory Services (BLS) sunrise plan has been approved and BLS has resumed some operations.
U of M health sciences studies can now start up more quickly, thanks to a new free service from OnCore. Researchers who request the service can get their protocols and IRB review information entered into the OnCore clinical trial management system on their behalf.
Glenn Simmons Jr., PhD, is co-leading an effort to test wastewater across Minnesota. This would help scientists and public health officials see how prevalent the virus is in a given community and understand where the virus is spiking or trending downward.
Research is the path forward in this global pandemic, and CTSI, like organizations around the world, is committed to accelerating these discoveries.
In February, community members and U of M researchers gathered to celebrate community-engaged research at the annual Power of Partnerships poster session and dinner.
Read a recap of the inaugural NLITeS cohort's commencement, including participant details and presentations.
Dr. Rebekah Summers shares her experience in the TL1 Translational Research Program, how it has served her research and career goals, and advice for potential applicants to the program in this video and profile.
CTSI’s CEARCH Office has awarded four teams Community Health Collaborative Pilot Grants for 2020. Read more about the grantees and their projects.
- Academic Health Center / Health Sciences (37)
- Accelerating discoveries (57)
- Advancing child health discoveries (28)
- Biomedical informatics (25)
- Biostatistical support (17)
- BLS (BioNet) (9)
- BMIP (27)
- BPIC (15)
- CEARCH (70)
- Clinical data repository (12)
- Clinical research professional (10)
- Clinical research services (48)
- Clinical trial management system / OnCore (12)
- Clinical trials (27)
- Community engagement in research (77)
- Community Engagement Studio (2)
- Community Research Institute (1)
- CTR Portal (5)
- CTRS (36)
- CTSA consortium (18)
- CTSI event (32)
- CTSI-Ed (95)
- Early-stage research (39)
- Fairview Research Administration (12)
- Grant (85)
- i2b2 (5)
- Interdisciplinary research (10)
- M Health (7)
- MARCH (1)
- Multisite research (15)
- NCATS (24)
- NIH (26)
- ODAT (49)
- Participate in a study (10)
- PCORI (3)
- Pilot funding (40)
- REDCap (8)
- Regulatory support (14)
- Research career & workforce development (96)
- Research mentor (43)
- Research participant recruitment (16)
- Research Toolkit (3)
- Research tools (40)
- ResearchMatch (2)
- RFA (31)
- Specimen procurement (8)
- StudyFinder (11)
- Team Science (40)
- University of Minnesota (171)