ResearchMatch is a registry of volunteers willing to learn more about participating in research studies. ResearchMatch brings together researchers and volunteers in a secure and convenient way.
How to access ResearchMatch
You can have either feasibility or recruitment access of ResearchMatch. Feasibility access can help you plan for your study recruitment and access does not require IRB approval. See steps below to get started. Recruitment access is appropriate for when you are ready to start recruiting participants and does require IRB approval as well as two IRB-approved messages. At the bottom of this page, you'll find guideline documents.
- Go to www.researchmatch.org/researchers and click "Register."
- Select "University of Minnesota" from the list of institutions.
- Read and electronically sign the Researcher Acknowledgement Form.
- Enter your contact information.
- Select feasibility or recruitment access (available with IRB approval only) and follow the additional instructions.
- Begin using ResearchMatch!
Training for ResearchMatch
- Sign up for training
- Learn how to register as a researcher
- Read an outline of ResearchMatch for researchers
Resources for researchers
- Funding Opportunities
- Research Toolkit
- Tools and Software
- Forms, Templates, and User Guides
- Clinical Data Repository
- Clinical Trial Management System
- Clinics and Surgery Center Materials
- Clinical Research Support Center