Find a Facility for Participant Visits
- Space-only facility available to investigators working within or collaborating with the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences.
- Accommodates a broad range of behavioral health research studies including those examining the biological underpinnings of mental disorders as well as studying the effectiveness of different treatments.
- ARC facility information
- Offers state-of-the-art imaging equipment for both clinical and research purposes as well as participant support rooms.
- Available modalities are advanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) on 3T, 4T, 7T, and 10.5T scanners, computed tomography (CT), positron emission tomography (PET), and PET-CT combination.
- CMRR facility information
- Space-only outpatient facility with exam and consultation rooms, specialized pediatric facilities, and convenient, free parking for participants.
- Features a clinic coordinator and front desk administrative assistant, but investigators must bring their own staff to assist with protocols.
- DCRU facility information
- Lab for studying the neuromotor control and neurorehabilitation of human movement.
- Studies focus on recording neuropsychological, psychophysical, electrophysiological, and biomechanical measurements in humans; examples include how infants and children learn to reach for objects and how people with certain diseases lose their coordination.
- Human Sensorimotor Control Lab facility information
- A teaching and research laboratory located in Mariucci Arena.
- Used for gaining a better understanding of the effect of various diseases (e.g., obesity, cancer, metabolic syndrome, etc.) on vascular and cardiac systems as well as how to treat the disease's effect on the cardiovascular system.
- LIHP facility information
- A five-room outpatient facility dedicated to cardiovascular clinical research.
- Offers exam rooms, a large multipurpose room, and a staffed CLIA-certified lab.
- LCRU facility information
- A modern, state-of-the-art Phase I research facility in partnership with University of Minnesota Physicians.
- Includes six observation rooms, one exam room, and an exercise room with the ability to monitor and treat patients for overnight stays.
- M Health CRU facility information
- Supported by MnDRIVE Brain Conditions program.
- For facilitating non-invasive neuromodulation research.
- NNL facility information
- A number of free-standing and hospital-based clinics as well as an outpatient surgery center.
Houses a research liaison (email@example.com or 612-479-6491) who can assist with navigating the process of conducting studies in the CSC.
- CSC facility information
- The flagship location for M Health Fairview.
- Comprised of two hospitals and dozens of adult specialty clinics on both the East and West banks of the University of Minnesota campus.
- UMMC facility information
- Part of M Health Fairview Masonic Children's Hospital, located on the west bank of the Mississippi River in Minneapolis.
- Discovery Pediatric Specialty Clinic facility information
- Provides comprehensive, coordinated specialty care for infants, children, teens, and young adults.
- Offers larger exam rooms and more lab stations, all in a patient- and family-centered care environment.
- Explorer Pediatric Specialty Clinic facility information
- For children with cancer and blood diseases, as well as pediatric patients receiving BMT.
- Houses the Pediatric Infusion Center.
- Journey Clinic & Pediatric Infusion Center facility information
- Located on the west bank of the Mississippi River in Minneapolis.
- Provides a broad range of pediatric programs from surgery, imaging, and neonatal and pediatric intensive care to cardiac and cancer care services and blood and marrow and organ transplantation.
- Masonic Children's Hospital facility information
Study teams looking for the most appropriate facilities—at the University, M Health Fairview, M Physicians, or community sites—or help navigating the process can contact:
Clinical Research Liaison
- Get Started
- Apply for Funding
- Set Up Study
- Conduct Study
- Close Out Study and Share Results