Data Management and Sharing for Reproducible Research
Presented by the Health Science Library's Caitlin Bakker, MLIS, AHIP, Research Services Librarian, and Shanda Hunt, MPH, Public Health Librarian & Data Curation Specialist
By the end of the session, learners should be able to:
- Name the basic principles of responsible data management
- Describe how data management principles contribute to reproducible research
- Understand why data sharing is important as well as challenging
- Name three steps in the data sharing process
- Bookmark tools & resources for data management & sharing
This seminar will be broadcast live via Zoom.
This seminar is part of the bi-weekly Clinical Research Professional Development Series.