Clinical research professionals can attend this session to learn about the HIPCO Ancillary Review process.
Attend this event for University faculty, staff, and students to learn about data management areas of concern, best practices, and steps to improve data management practices.
Ongoing CTSI seminars
- March 1: Advancing Publicly-Engaged Research, Teaching, and Learning to Address Society's Grand Challenges
- March 8: Research Integrity and Trustworthy Science: Challenges & Solution, Annual Research Ethics Conference
- March 22: Summit for Native American & Rural Health: Addressing the Precision Medicine Gap
- March 29: 8th Annual Cancer Research Symposium
- April 6: Incarceration: A Public Health Issue, Health Disparities Roundtable
- April 9, 10-12: Design of Medical Devices Conference
- April 18: School of Public Health Research Day
Ongoing events and courses
School of Public Health Division of Biostatistics is offering free statistical consulting during Spring 2018 semester. Learn more