Clinical Research Coordinator Online Training Modules
On-demand training for clinical research coordinators that provides education for quality research practices and the creation of a career development pathway for CRCs.
CTSI's Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) online training modules are for coordinators at the University of Minnesota and beyond who support primary investigators and teams who conduct research with human subjects. Courses train CRCs on the responsibilities ranging from good clinical practice and research ethics to policies and regulatory considerations. Interactive online exercises and real-world examples are used in these courses that can be taken anytime, anywhere, free of charge for U of M CRCs.
Accessing the modules
- Research 101 for Clinical Research Coordinators
- Research Ethics
- Participant Recruitment and retention
- University of Minnesota and Fairview Reserach Policies
- Career Development Programs
- Online Training Courses
- Degree Programs
- Clinical Research Professionals
- Courses for U of M Students
- Grant Library