Study Management and Coordination
To schedule a consultation with one of our project managers, contact:
To learn more about our clinical research coordinators, contact:
Manager, Clinical Research Implementation Services
Our staff provides comprehensive support, to help you with all aspects of your clinical study:
- Study management: Assistance with protocol development, grants, budgets, contracts, and study closeout from research project managers.
- Study coordination: Support for protocol implementation, participant visits, and administrative management from clinical research coordinators.
Research Project Managers are certified clinical research professionals who provide assistance with investigator-initiated and industry-sponsored studies, including:
- Protocol development
- Grant planning
- IRB and regulatory committee applications
- Budgets and contracts
- Study start up administration
- Ongoing project support
- Protocol closeout
- Connections to helpful services at CTSI and across the University of Minnesota (e.g., specialty labs, Fairview services, Investigational Drug Services)
CTSI's team of Clinical Research Coordinators (CRCs) include registered nurses, certified medical assistants, and other experienced support staff. CRCs provide clinical research assistance from protocol implementation through study closeout, including:
- Collaborating with research project managers and other research team members to facilitate successful study start-up and close-out
- Facilitating successful implementation of the protocol
- Maintaining research records and regulatory documents
- Managing various aspects of the research participant's experience, from recruiting volunteers to conducting visits
- Completing case report forms
To learn more about how CRCs can support your study, contact Brenda Prich, Clinical Research Implementation Services Manager at email@example.com or 612-625-2723.