The Digital Imaging division provides whole slide imaging suitable for publication-quality figures and quantitative analysis.
- Whole slide brightfield and fluorescent imaging using a Zeiss Axio Scan.Z1 system
- 20x and 40x acquisition
- Ability to image up 100 slides per run (1x3 inch slides)
- Accommodates larger 2x3 inch slides
The Digital Imaging division is located in room B173 of the Phillips Wangensteen Building.
- Biomedical Informatics and Data Access
- Biospecimen Support
- Biostatistical Support
- Community-engaged Research
- Multi-site Study Support
- Recruitment Support
- Regulatory Support
- Study Start-up Guidance
- Translational Research Support