The Digital Imaging division provides full slide imaging suitable for publication-quality figures and quantitative analysis.
- 20x full slide brightfield images (Aperio ScanScope XT)
- 40x full slide brightfield images (Aperio ScanScope XT)
- Wacom Cintiq 21UX pen tablet screen is available for digital annotation
The Digital Imaging division is located in rooms C434 and C428 of the Mayo building.
- Biomedical Informatics and Data Access
- Biospecimen Support
- Biostatistical Support
- Community-engaged Research
- Multi-site Study Support
- Recruitment Support
- Regulatory Support
- Study Start-up Guidance
- Translational Research Support