COVID-19 update: The Digital Imaging division is in minimal operations mode, with staff only coming to campus for critical functions (e.g., if an alarm goes off). Please direct any questions to Joe Menth, interim BLS Program Director, email@example.com.
The Digital Imaging division provides whole slide imaging suitable for publication-quality figures and quantitative analysis.
- Whole slide brightfield and fluorescent imaging using a Zeiss Axio Scan.Z1 system
- 20x and 40x acquisition
- Ability to image up 100 slides per run (1x3 inch slides)
- Accommodates larger 2x3 inch slides
The Digital Imaging division is located in room B173 of the Phillips Wangensteen Building.
- Biomedical Informatics and Data Access
- Biospecimen Support
- Biostatistical Support
- Community-engaged Research
- Multi-site Study Support
- Recruitment Support
- Regulatory Support
- Study Start-up Guidance
- Translational Research Support