Nutrition Research Support
The CTSI Nutrition Research Center provides nutrition research expertise and support for clinical protocols. Services and benefits include:
- A registered dietitian bionutritionist specialized in providing nutrition research services like assessment and participant screening.
- Metabolism services.
- Meals that can be prepared and scheduled in accordance with specific protocols.
- Biostatistical Support
- Clinical Facilities and Staff
- Community-engaged Research
- Data Access and Informatics Consulting
- Multi-site Study Support
- Nutrition Research Support
- Recruitment Consultations
- Regulatory Support
- Specimen Procurement
- Study Management and Coordination
- Translational Research Support