Specimen & Data Repository
The Specimen & Data Repository offers high-quality archival biospecimens, medical chart abstraction, and freezer storage solutions for researchers.
The Specimen & Data Repository is a secure 2,000 square-foot biospecimen storage facility equipped with automated liquid nitrogen, ultralow freezers, back-up power, environmental alarm systems, and continuous freezer temperature monitoring. All specimens are managed by BSI specimen tracking software.
- Archival tissues (frozen, FFPE)
- Archival biofluids (frozen)
- Medical record linkages
- -80C custodial freezer storage
- Liquid nitrogen custodial freezer storage
The facility is located at 1200 Washington Ave S, Minneapolis, MN.
- Biospecimen Support
- Biostatistical Support
- Community-engaged Research
- Data Access and Informatics Consulting
- Multi-site Study Support
- Recruitment Support
- Regulatory Support
- Study Planning
- Translational Research Support