Integrated Processing Network
The goal of the Integrated Processing Network is to provide downstream specimen processing and testing services to researchers in a streamlined manner.
This division connects existing laboratory infrastructure at the University of Minnesota. BLS directly facilitates additional specimen processing and testing services in partnership with collaborating service cores. Currently, blood fractionation and processing services are offered.
- Biospecimen Support
- Biostatistical Support
- Clinical Facilities and Staff
- Community-engaged Research
- Data Access and Informatics Consulting
- Multi-site Study Support
- Recruitment Consultations
- Regulatory Support
- Study Planning
- Translational Research Support