August 25 | 10:30-11:30am | Moos 2-520
This seminar for University clinical research professionals will feature presenter Laura Conger, MSc, Operations Manager-Reliance Agreements at the University of Minnesota’s Human Research Protection Program.
- Be able to define what “IRB reliance” means and understand the different types of agreements.
- Understand which parts of the research process are affected by IRB reliance.
- Learn the University IRB’s current position regarding IRB reliance and the challenges of building a successful reliance management system.
- Become familiar with the basic process and forms currently used by the University to facilitate IRB reliance.
- Know the best way to approach the University's IRB with questions or concerns regarding IRB reliance.
This seminar is part of the bi-weekly Clinical Research Professional Development Series.